- Prize money of £10,000 per Award
- National media exposure
- Access to new networks and investors
- Tailored support to help you expand your work
- Don't just take our word for it, watch what previous winners have to say about the Ashden Awards!
What are we looking for?
The Ashden Awards reward organisations that deliver sustainable energy at the local level, and through this bring social, economic and environmental benefits. In 2019 we will make up to three UK Awards, each of which comes with a prize of up to £10,000:
- Sustainable buildings: Applicants will have worked on either retrofitting existing buildings to reduce energy use or the design and construction of new buildings with energy use significantly lower than that legally required
- Energy innovation: We would like to receive applications from businesses that have developed innovative technologies, products or services to deliver sustainable energy
- Clean Air in Towns and Cities: We would like to receive applications from UK-based organisations, projects or programmes that have found innovative ways to reduce air pollution in urban areas by making transport more sustainable, while providing social and economic benefits to local residents and businesses
From attending the Ashden Award events in 2011 and hoping for eligibility to applying in 2016 and meeting the astute judging panel, preparing for the presentation with the other winners, to the distinguished guests on the night, it’s been a great journey.
Agamemnon Otero, CEO, Repowering London, 2016 Award Winner