Tackling energy demand and management to achieve real reduction in non-domestic buildings
In association with
13 Fitzroy Street
London W1T 4BQ
Wednesday 10 February 2016
Designed by Ashden and Arup, this one day conference will offer new ideas, solutions and expertise from the best in the sector. An accompanying exhibition and unrivalled networking opportunities will inspire you to make the moves to achieve real energy reductions in your buildings.
Chaired by Jonathon Porritt and with keynote addresses from organisations that have successfully reduced their energy consumption, including:
Dame Helen Ghosh, Director General of the National Trust.
Munish Datta, Head of Plan A at Marks & Spencer.
Rohan Parikh, former Head of Sustainability at Infosys.
Workshop choices include:
- How to engage your organisation and employees in reducing energy use.
- How to design and implement an energy reduction plan.
- How to save energy when you don’t own your building or how to help your tenants save energy.
- Using refurbishment and building commissioning to embed energy reduction.
- Making buildings work for occupants: bringing wellbeing and energy efficiency together under one roof.
- How to secure senior buy-in and use energy efficiency to support your bottom line.
Who is the day for? Anyone wanting to save energy in non-domestic buildings: facilities and building managers, estates managers, portfolio managers, sustainability leaders, compliance managers and building services managers.
Limited early bird tickets available.